Terms and Conditions
“Moov 1 in 3 wins up to $500 2022” PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who: (a) are currently employed as a pharmacy assistant at any pharmacy in Australia; and (b) receive a visit from one of the Promoter’s sales representatives during the Promotional Period (as outlined in clause 3 below) inviting them to enter.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open at 12:01am AEDT on 11/01/22 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 18/03/22 ("Promotional Period").
- During the Promotional Period, the Promoter's sales representatives will select specific pharmacies throughout Australia and provide a game card to Eligible Entrants, which contains a unique code ("Unique Code").
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(a) visit www.winwithmoov.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
(b) complete a short quiz training module on head lice. All questions must be answered correctly but Eligible Entrants can re-submit answers an unlimited amount of times;
(c) input the requested details, including their full name, email address, suburb and postcode and Unique Code;
(d) answer any mandatory questions; and
(e) submit the fully completed entry form.
- Upon submitting the fully completed entry form, Eligible Entrants will be notified once scratching on-screen whether or not they are an instant winner and how to claim their prize. Instant winners will be eligible to receive either one (1) $500, $100, $50, $20 OR $10 digital eGift Gift Card.
- Entries must be received during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Unique codes from any other promotion cannot be used for this promotion, and are void if copied, forged, stolen or interfered with. Eligible Entrants who use automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases may be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, email and place of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between an Eligible Entrant and any person with whom the Eligible Entrant chooses to, or chooses not to, share their gift card.
- If any dispute arises between an Eligible Entrant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or redemption of a gift card, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the Eligible Entrant's point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence the Eligible Entrant puts forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Eligible Entrants have a one-in-three (33%) chance of winning a gift card and there are 4,168 gift cards available for this promotion. Gift cards will be awarded randomly throughout the Promotional Period, and the following amount of each gift card is available:
- 2 x $500 digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®
- 42 x $100 digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®;
- 84 x $50 digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®;
- 168 x $20 digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®; and
- 3,872 x $10 digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®.
- The total gift card pool is $51,480.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card itself.
- Without limiting these Terms and Conditions, the following conditions apply to Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®:
(a) winners must download the Vault app on their mobile phone and follow the prompts in order to access the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®. Winners must have a capable smart phone device in order to receive the prize;
(b) the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® will be sent via SMS to the mobile number submitted during entry. The Promoter takes no responsibility for a winner’s failure to receive the prize where the winner provides an incorrect mobile phone number in their entry;
(c) Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® are not included. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® must be activated within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after activation. At expiry of the Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard® any unused balance will be forfeited. We will not give you notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in your digital wallet. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. See www.vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a gift card at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift card will be forfeited.
- A draw for any prizes which have been won but not claimed may take place at 12:00PM AEST on 20/06/22 at ROILTI, Suite 51A/23 Norton Street, Leichardt NSW 2040 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and their names will be published at www.winwithmoov.com.au from 22/06/22.
- If any gift card is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift card with a gift card to the equal value and/or specification.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, pandemic, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
- The Promoter is not liable for any entries or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from an Eligible Entrant receiving a gift card and the Eligible Entrant must seek their own independent financial advice. If, for GST purposes, this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, Eligible Entrants must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- If the prize is to be provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Terms and Conditions, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift card value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Eligible Entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a gift card.
- The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, VIC 3195. (“Promoter”).
NSW Authority: TP/01455. Permits: ACT TP21/01943. SA T21/1754.